Costco Wholesale Company offers health, dental, and vision plans. The retailer also offers short-term disability insurance for accidents, illness, and death benefits to cover certain causes of death.
The employee can check their payslips, pay stubs, payroll processing status, work schedule, shifts, benefits, career opportunities, etc. Also, they can update their personal information, such as email address, postal address, phone number, etc.
Costco Mobile Application
The Costco ESS Mobile App is the easiest way to save time and money on the go. They have completely re-thought the mobile app and made it easier for members to access the incredible values found only at Costco. It is now available for both Android as well as IOS mobile phones.
- With the Costco Mobile App, you’ll always have the latest warehouse savings at your fingertips.
- Costco.com is unique. The expanded selection includes thousands of items not available at your local warehouse, delivered right to your door.
- Discover details about your closest Costco, including holiday hours and hours of operation, and navigate directly to the warehouse.
- You can make a list of the items you want to pick up next time you’re at Costco.
- You can order prints, wall décor, or photo gifts anywhere, anytime.
- One can check the status of their prescriptions and order prescription refills.
- You can find a Costco pharmacy, get refill reminders, manage family accounts, transfer prescriptions, and track your medications.
- Costco employees can access their pay stubs, benefits information, and payroll details from the mobile applications too.
It is worth signing up at the Costco Employee portal as they offer discounts to employees, excellent dental and medical benefits, accidental death, dismemberment, life insurance, and more as discussed above. One can contact customer support service at 1-800-220-6000 / 1-425-313-8100 if facing any issues regarding downloading or accessing the Mobile Application.